High performance for vehicle graphics with HP Latex Inks
HP Latex Inks provide multiple benefits for vehicle graphics, whether you’re wrapping a single vehicle or a whole fleet of trucks.
- Wide color gamut and outstanding image quality.
- No drying time required—prints are fully cured during printing, and come out completely dry and ready for use.
- Highly flexible inks that conform even to complex surfaces.
3M™ MCS™ Warranty—the most comprehensive warranty in the industry
Gain peace of mind with the 3M™ MCS™ Warranty for finished graphics using a system of matched components designed and tested for optimal compatibility and performance. The 3M™ MCS™ Warranty provides you with comprehensive protection for graphics that demand your very best. You’re covered with credit or replacement of all 3M materials used in the graphic.
Choose 3M™ Screen Print UV Gloss Clear 9760LX liquid lamination designed specifically for third-generation HP Latex Inks and get coverage up to 5 years under the 3M™ MCS™ Warranty.
For details see 3Mgraphics.com and choose your country for more specific warranty information.
Certificate of 3M™ MCS™ Warranty
The 3M™ MCS™ Warranty is available to certified graphics manufacturers. For more information on registration and qualification requirements, refer to the 3M website listed above, or contact your 3M representative.
Move to healthier printing with HP Latex Inks
Taking care in the print shop:
HP Latex printing can transform your day-to-day operating environment. With water-based HP Latex Inks, you can:
- Simplify regulatory compliance.
- Create a safer, healthier workplace.
- Reduce shipping, storage, and disposal issues
HP Latex Inks provide many advantages over solvent-based inks:
- No special ventilation is required.
- HP Latex Inks are non-flammable and non-combustible, nickel free.
- No hazard warning labels or Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs).
- HP Latex Ink prints are odorless, enabling placement in a range of sensitive indoor display environments.
Bringing in business:
To help you go after more business, we’ve done the work of qualifying for and securing the certifications and documentation that help you meet the requirements of environmentally conscious brand owners. Respond to RFP requirements with recognized certifications. HP Latex Inks are:
- UL ECOLOGO® Certified to meet a range of stringent human health criteria.
- UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified to standards for low chemical emissions into indoor air
HP Latex Inks, a 3M™ MCS™_UPDATE.pdf 508 KB