HP Learn is the educational platform within PrintOS. It contains everything you will need to learn about your printer in one convenient hub, including:
- Easy to digest lessons focused on a wide variety of topics from applications to color management.
- Training modules specific to your printer.
- HP certifications in various skills that can be obtained by following the available lesson plans.
In today’s post, we will be talking about the courses designed to provide the user with the necessary knowledge to get the most out of the new HP PageWide XL Pro 10000 printer.
The basic certification introduces the printer, its parts, and its specifications, and illustrates the main operations that can be performed, offering instructions and videos to walk you through them.
The advanced certification focuses on adjusting and optimizing relevant aspects of the printing process such as costs, productivity, and image quality.
Links to the courses (English version):
- HP PageWide XL Pro 10000 – Introduction Training (Basic)
- HP PageWide XL Pro 10000 – Main Tasks (Basic)
- HP PageWide XL Pro 10000 – Image Quality (Advanced)
- HP PageWide XL Pro 10000 – Cost and Production Optimization (Advanced)
We hope you enjoy it!