New versions of firmware and software (IPS and Print Care) for the HP Stitch S1000 Printer Series are available to download.
Highlights of this release:
- Dye Enrichment Compensation integrated for S1000.
- Changed min. substrate width for printhead verification plot to 42 inches.
- IPS Supplies, Printhead info shows Ink fired in % (percentage) even for missing Printheads.
- Notify the user that the media is porous.
- ‘Add New Media’ for S1000, define strings for ‘Add new substrate.
IMPORTANT: HP strongly recommends that all printers are upgraded to the new firmware and software as soon as possible. Even new printers may need to be upgraded during installation.
Remember that this upgrade is user-installable, so please contact customers to advise them about this new release.
New releases available from www.hp.com:
HP Internal Print Server (IPS): v2017.5.48.2
Print Care: v220.127.116.11
IMPORTANT: Ensure that the printer is connected and able to synchronize so that Print Care can get proactive update warnings from the HP servers whenever a bug has been fixed or a new version is available.
This is a General Availability version. It should be installed in all new and existing printers following the instructions attached.