Cancel search

HP360 Latex Media to long

HP Latex 360 Printer

#1 BigCarl 7 years ago

Hi,

We have currently been running into our printer printing to long by an 1/8 of inch...We are printing on 3M 3930 HIP and 1/8 inch does not sound like alot, but when we are printing 48in X 56in panels where the lettering and borders must match up it is a problem...

One panel will be the correct size then the second panel will be 1/8 horizontally to long...

We have seen this issue on smaller signs to. One run they will be all perfect, the second run (same file, same printer, same program, same profile, same media) they will grow and 1/8 inch...

I know the printer does its own media feed, but is there a way, i can manually or threw the printer check the media feed???

I am pretty new to this printer, I have alot of experience with other printers, just not this one, so i may need some guidance..

Thanks,

Big Carl

#2 HP-MarcM 7 years ago

HI BigCarl,

I'll recommend you the following document. it might help you with your issue. Also I'll like to suggest you to contact your support source in order to ask about the counterweight kit, an accessory specially design for printing long job.

Wallcovering Printing tips and tricks

Hope this helps.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 HP-Sonia 7 years ago

Hello BigCarl

Have you been able to clarify your issue.

Drop me a line if I can do anything else for you.

How can we improve it?
#4 BigCarl 6 years ago

No Solution,

Sorta went away and turned back up today.

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

New comments are not available at this time

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.