Cancel search

TyVek Profile for HP LATEX 800

#1 sorianom10110855 a year ago

Hey Peeps,

Does anyone have a profile setting for Tyvek for the latex 800? I have yet to find one and was wondering what others thought on the matter. We print a lot of Huge patterns and I'm desperately looking for a profile.

Please let me know. Thanks

#2 HP Daniela Ciolompea a year ago

Hi @sorianom10110855,

Regarding Tyvek profiles, it's true that in older latex models e.g. HP Latex 560-570 they were available to be selected, however, they are not available in the HP Latex 800.

Our recommendations, in this case, are the following:

• take into account the type of Tyvek media you want to use and its media composition characteristics:

• if it's a Tyvek based in PP, you should use or clone one from the Generic PP & PE Synthetics. Using a Clone, you have the possibility to make changes to the settings if you consider it necessary for improved finetuning for the media.

• if it's a Tyvek based in PVC, you should use or clone one from the Generic PVC Banner. As mentioned above, you have the option to make the needed changes in settings.

I hope these recommendations help you achieve the desired result.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.