Cancel search

Chemica Profile for Latex 800w

#1 celphick9374 2 years ago

I am searching for a profile for the Chemica range for the 800W. The printer will not load the substrate as it cannot find a wind direction. Any help appreciated.

#2 HP Daniela Ciolompea 2 years ago

Hi @celphick9374

There is no Chemica manufacturer's profile on this printer model that is certified in the media locator. I would recommend using a generic media of the material you are using with this printer.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 ashleylopez19958.19457 2 years ago

Hello, I work with a local printer that uses 2x HP 570 Latex. I have some color inconsistency between what I see on my calibrated monitors and what actually comes out on the print jobs. What's the correct approach to get the most approximate results? Is there a way to soft-proof the results inside Illustrator or Photoshop with any printer-specific profile?

visit here

How can we improve it?
#4 ahmedovnikita189705 2 years ago

#1 said

Chemica Profile for Latex 800w

Delivering the same quality and performance you can expect from an OEM ink, this specially developed HP latex ink ensures original profiles can be used.

How can we improve it?
#5 rotuloscaracter11417 a year ago

El perfil genérico no funciona. Gracias.

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.