Cancel search
THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN OFFICIALY SOLVED

HP Latex 310: very poor all HP support!

HP Latex 310 Printer

#1 JSousa 7 years ago

We report a serious malfunction with our Latex 310 equipment with error: 16.39:10 - 0X11004005

This problem was reported on 04/11 to PT partner and yesterday they move a technician to our company with a single piece. Doesn’t work and we continued with the machine stopped!

Even today the technician has returned with more pieces but still cannot solve the problem and without perspectives or deadlines for resolution.

Our machine still has a guarantee and we are suffering financial losses due to the equipment being stopped. The HP in Portugal doesn’t have technician human resourses and don’t give support to companies and business!

If we do not get an answer, we will start a contentious procedure, it is not acceptable in the business segment to wait so long.

Sorry but very poor all HP support!

Tks,

Solved! Go to Solution.

#2 JSousa 7 years ago

Good morming,

Is good to know that HP cares about this situations with companies that invest in Latex print business. We receive an contact from HP by Mr. Marc and from Portuguese Partner, that managed the machine problem westerday with success.

I recognize the professionalism of HP partners involved, but HP need to invest in their network and put a better capacity to analyze and reply need to be similar to other companies. Our business needs an technical level of 24h useful and a extreme solution – ex. Place a loan equipment in severe stop situations.

Our machine stop during 7 days. Maybe something can be do to improve other solutions in HP network.

At same time and I already wrote this before, other brands creates workshops and companies can learn new techniques. I think that HP can give opportunity to companies that invest in Latex print to visit HQ, create workshops and formation centers. All parts can win with this network of technology and knowledge.

Tks, Jorge Sousa

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 HP-MarcM 7 years ago

HI JSousa,

Thank you for your patience. I'm glad to see that you machines is up and running again. i also appreciate you feedback on our support system, we always appreciate our customer's opinions on how to improve our products/services.

How can we improve it?
#4 pideas1 7 years ago

I agree with JSousa on the poor support. It's hard to rely on this forum when responses to questions aren't answered for days and days. I think there should be more moderators or HP support to help answer these questions. I think there are a lot of glitches and workarounds with these HP printers. If you're a user like me who uses the Latex printer for business, than 3-4 days response time isn't really acceptable.

I would suggest adding more moderators with quicker response times. When you spend $10,000 to $25,000 on a printer, you expect some better support from HP. Most machines are only as good as the support it comes with for the business segment customers.

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

New comments are not available at this time

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.