Cancel search

HP Latex 315 Reseat Cartridge Error

#1 gallisigns9742 2 years ago

Came back to work after being out for 3 weeks. My printer was on, idle, in sleep mode. When I woke up the printer and was ready to print, there was a substrate jam. Removed the jam, then my printer tells me to replace my empty yellow ink cartridge. I did, the printer recognizes that a new cartridge has been successfully installed, but doesn't register a full, unused cartridge, thus leaving me with this error. On the inks panel, it displays all of my levels, but says Y is at (0). After numerous phone calls with HP, updated firmware, a PIP Sensor replacement, and 3 replacement ink cartridges, hard resets and cleanings, I still have the same "reseat y cartridge" that won't let me proceed.

I'm not sure what to do next. At the time of writing this, I'm waiting on a callback from HP, to possibly get the entire ink line replaced. I thought I would try my luck in this forum, maybe someone here has has this issue before?

#2 HP Daniela Ciolompea 2 years ago

Hi @gallisigns9742,

I recommend waiting for the response from HP in this case.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 gallisigns9742 2 years ago

Thanks, Daniela! While I'm grateful to have received feedback last week on the possible next step, I appreciate your input and wanted to explore all avenues.

How can we improve it?
#4 Jim15566 6 months ago

Greetings. Similar issue. Did you get a resolution?

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.