Cancel search

Hp latex 335 - Curing Temperature

HP Latex 300 Series

#1 reklama design 4 years ago

What Temperature should be used when printing on non woven wallpaper (fleece) and Paper Base Latex 212g?

#2 HP-Sonia 4 years ago

I suggest you to go to https://www.printos.com/ml/#/medialocator and filter by type of media. You can use the search tool as well. Then, download the profile and installed. You will have the appropriate temperature there to print this media.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 reklama design 4 years ago

I am asking for advice, i know the page.

How can we improve it?
#4 paulelw 4 years ago

#3 Your media supplier should be able to provide correct setting or a custom profile for the media they are providing you.

If the media isn't listed in the available online media library and your supplier hasn't provided support with a suitable profile or settings then you would have to generate one based on a suitable initial profile and then create one based on saturation, curing and optimizer levels.

Sonia has a guide here for creating your own profiles: https://hplatexknowledgecenter.com/blog/how-to-easily-create-your-own-profiles-for-hp-latex-500-series

It is for a 500 series but the principles are similar.

TLDR - You can choose any temperature you like until you find the one works for you.

How can we improve it?
#5 proframe.adv13379 a year ago

hi i have hp latex 335 when i print on Banner PVC - its will crumple with the heat of the printer

my question its how do i adjust the curing heat from the printer ?

Thank you

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.