Cancel search

HP Latex 360 system reboot when attempting to print

#1 nitographics 4 years ago

Hello,

Not sure if anyone has come across this issue or not but my HP Latex 360 is performing a hard shut down complete system reboot when it goes to print. I have gone through the service menu and performed all tests (originally thought it was something with the heating system power) but that is all good. I can get it to print a single test plot for printhead alignment but any more than that and it's a total shut down.

Thoughts on additional trouble shooting before I call in a tech?

Ruled out network card and power. Not sure why it'll run all tests but is failing to print.

#2 paulelw 4 years ago

#1 Hello,

I would recommend a Firmware upgrade/install on the printer. I would do this via a USB Drive.

I would check ping/network speeds to printer. Workstation has to be to a suitable spec with at leas 30 or more GB hard drive space to spare. new network cables and a good spec network switch (must be Gigabit).

If any issues after this it could be the printer's hard drive and/or formatter board at fault but you'd need a technician to diagnose this.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

New comments are not available at this time

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.