Cancel search

HP Latex 360 waves in cyan

#1 inverness7895 3 years ago

Hi there people. It's my first time around here and i'm for some help with this issues. We've printing this textile vinyl for a few days with always the same problems. Some little waves in the cyan part of the print and the final printing has some sort of white dots everywhere. There's a photo attached so you can see it. We've changed the vinyl profile, number of pass, vacuum, curing temperature, etc. and all the same. Any ideas? And of course any info you may need pls ask. Thanks a lot!

Attachments
#2 HP Daniela Ciolompea 3 years ago

Hi @inverness7895,

There are a few factors to consider in this case.

• You can rec. using a GENERIC TEXTILE PROFILE (instead of a vinyl profile) to see if there is an improvement
  • Another point is to increase or decrease the OPTIMIZER values. You can find the details on page 118 of this manual: http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05269091.pdf
  • You can also try to use the ink collector (in case you are not using it already).

I hope this helps.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.