Cancel search

HP Latex 365 Missing Ink Cartridge

HP Latex 300 Series

#1 bakercreativeco 4 years ago

I went to start up my HP Latex 365 yesterday (it had been idle for about 7 days) and received a message that the LM Ink cartridge was missing. I removed it and re-installed, same error. I then removed and installed a new LM cartridge and the printer does not recognize it either. Typically when you remove and install a cartridge the printer provides a confirmation "ding". I confirmed this tone by removing/re-installing the other cartridges, they all seem OK. However the LM does not "ding" when removing and installing.

Firmware is up-to-date, ink cartridge is in warranty. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

#2 HP-Sonia 4 years ago

Hello bakercreativeco! You should check there is no ink, dirt or damage on the contacts. If everything is clean you should contact your HP support service.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 bakercreativeco 4 years ago

Thank you,

How should I clean the contacts if I do see something? I believe everything is clean but I will make sure.

Thanks again.

How can we improve it?
#4 HP-Sonia 4 years ago

If the contacts look clean or they are covered in ink then you should your HP contact support.

If you have already replaced the cartridge, I cannot recommend you to clean the printer contacts as this can cause further issues.

I hope this information helps.

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

New comments are not available at this time

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.