Cancel search

HP Latex 570 Funny Passes

#1 Filip.degryse8488 3 years ago

I've got 2 printers here: an HP Latex 365 and an HP Latex 560. The HP Latex 560 shows some odd behavior. As you can see from both attached images, the HP Latex 365 prints the file with a smotth gradient in it's passes, while the HP Latex 560 does not. What we tried so far: all new printheads and new ink cartridges. Printhead alignment. Checking Optimizer (with the test pattern), but no difference. I think this is a setting, but can't find anything relevant.

Attachments
#2 corey570 3 years ago

#1 Hard to see for sure but looks like it might be a plasterziering problem. Try using the buffer roller and see if that helps. Are you using the same roll on both machines for the test?

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 Filip.degryse8488 3 years ago

Yes, we do use the same roll.

How can we improve it?
#4 chroma 3 years ago

#1 I am having the same issues I will be doing some more trouble shooting and will post in here if I find a solution. It has something to do with lighter colors

How can we improve it?
#5 Filip.degryse8488 3 years ago

Would be nice to hear your findings.

How can we improve it?
#6 HP Daniela Ciolompea 3 years ago

Hi,

My recommendation would be to check the Media Advance calibration. If the issue persists, try testing the same image using the Generic SAV Substrate preset and compare the results. If it still doesn't work, check both custom presets configurations.

How can we improve it?
#7 chroma 3 years ago

#5 I am still having this issue I cannot find the issue. I have tried everything. I called flexi support and they said it looks like a rip or software issue. They will be getting back to me today I will keep you posted.

How can we improve it?
#8 Filip.degryse8488 3 years ago

Resolved by upating the firmware.

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

New comments are not available at this time

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.