Cancel search

HP LATEX 700w Uni-Directional ?

#1 Khem 2 years ago

Hi

HP LATEX 700w can print uni-directional on onyx 21 ?

#2 HP Daniela Ciolompea 2 years ago

Hi @Khem,

This unidirectional print mode is available for SAV 16p120%.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 HP-NoellePeutat 2 years ago

HI @Khem

The only mode available as UNI is 8pUNI in the Self adhesive category. You can find it in our generic printmode. If you want to create extra ones, you can clone the SAV preset and select 16p. Until 120% (included) it is a 8pUNI mode.

Was this helpful?Yes3 No0
100% of users thought this content was helpful.
How can we improve it?
#4 ryanflanaga.n2549372 2 years ago

I also heard that you need to get technician to do yearly service (just like a car) but latex you pretty much just keep running it until it needs service. Printing result, I'm more toward the UV mimaki since it can print white and clear.

How can we improve it?
#5 bhamilton9851 2 years ago

I'm not sure if this is where I should ask this but I'm having an issue with some uneven prints with my 700w. I attached photos and am wondering if anyone has some insight. Any help would be more than appreciated

Attachments
How can we improve it?
#6 HP Daniela Ciolompea 2 years ago

Hi @bhamilton9851,

Considering the information you provided, I can recommend checking the media advance, which could be causing the IQ issue. I hope it helps.

How can we improve it?
#7 customsthis12361 a year ago

Hi @basket random I have also heard that you need to get a technician to do annual service (just like a car), but with latex, you pretty much just keep running it until it needs to be serviced. When it comes to printing results, the UV mimaki is the option I lean toward the most because it can print in both white and clear.

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.