Cancel search

Latex 3500 Ink consumption

HP Latex 3000 Series

#1 Renz 5 years ago

I'm quite confused regarding printer's report especially ink consumption. Color consumption (red ellipse). This figures confused me, whether it indicated 1 copy printed or total copies printed (green round). Both ink consumption were same even with different printed area and total copies printed. Could you explain this more detail?

Thx, Rensi

Attachments
#2 HP-Sonia 5 years ago

I suggest you to read the following article: How to calculate the cost per copy on HP Latex 1500 Printer and HP Latex 3000 Series Printer

Besides, if you need even more information about the Ink Consumption, connect your HP Latex 3500 Printer to PrintOS (Last FW version needed, you can download it from the website), Ink Consumption will be measured, and data will be exported to the cloud, making it easy to access and handle it.

If you want more information on PrintOS please do the online training HP Latex PrintOS Introductory information course.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.