Cancel search
THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN OFFICIALY SOLVED

Latex 360 - New Ink "Reseat" message

HP Latex 360 Printer

#1 Roy_Kuzmich 6 years ago

Hi All,

I have a client with a Latex 360.

Firmware has been updated.

They recently ran out of Yellow Ink and, using the front panel, replaced the Yellow ink Cartridge. The new cartridge reveals a "Reseat" message on the front panel.

When the old one is re-installed it shows a "Replace" message as it should because it is empty.

Here is where it gets weird. He says that if he changes another colour he gets the same "Reseat" message. he tried another new colour and the same thing.

Why would all new cartridges give that message but the old ones read OK?

The old and new cartridges are #831A

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

RoyK

Solved! Go to Solution.

#2 HP-Sonia 6 years ago

Hello @Roy_Kuzmich

Make sure that the latest update of your Firmware is NEXUS_01_11_00.3.

If you already have this version and still having the situation, please contact your Support Services.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 Roy_Kuzmich 6 years ago

***UPDATE*** RESOLVED

Hi All,

When I was on site I decided to do a factory reset.

After the reset, I adjusted the date/time and then tried the same cartridge the client was trying and it worked.

I re checked the Embedded Web Server info from the Previous day and noticed that it was date Feb 28, 2013.

SO either the date/time was the resolution or the Factory reset was the resolution.

Cheers,

RoyK

How can we improve it?
#4 yasin.ashfaqi19946339 4 years ago

#1 hello sir , I am from Kuwait , and i hope you are fine .. i saw your Yellow Ink "Reseat" message ... THIS SAME PROBLEM IN OUR HP 360 LATEX PRINT MACHINE .. SO PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE FOR THAT PROBLEM SOLUTION.. THANKING YOU .. BEST REGARD YASIN ASHFAQI CONTACT WHATSAPP - +965 97411956

How can we improve it?
#5 Roy_Kuzmich 4 years ago

#4 Hi Yasin, Just do as I did. On the front panel, find the factory reset and press. Then Reboot the printer. Then from the Setup menu reinsert the the correct date. Good Luck Roy K

How can we improve it?
#6 hoangthang 3 weeks ago

Thank you Roy_Kuzmich, it's works on our HP Latex 335.

Printer have same behaviour, reject new ink cartridge. Printer system time show 2013 instead of 2024. I did a hard disk recovery and half way to replace a hard disk drive (which can not use on other printer after install) and found your solution.

Just go to web server and change the time to correct one and it fixed the problem.

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

New comments are not available at this time

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.