Cancel search

Latex 365, Looking for anyone who has used Aspire AIP_SP_54

#1 zlargo9210 2 years ago

Looking for anyone who has used Aspire AIP_SP_54 and what the setting are they are using? I am not seeing the exact paper profile when searching for it, and have been experiencing issues with the paper starting to curl because of the heat. I am just adjusting heat setting trying to find one that isn't so hot it warps the paper but still dries the ink but I wasn't sure if anyone else had any insight? I would love to hear it if you do.

#2 ebonythomas1219465 2 years ago

Latex 365, Looking for anyone who has used Aspire AIP_SP_54I am not seeing the exact paper profile when searching for it, and have been experiencing issues with the paper starting to curl because of the heat.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 HP Daniela Ciolompea 2 years ago

Hello,

This media is not certificated on media locator so my recommendation is to clone from the generic family.

If the problem is the curl, try to play with the drying and curing settings. On the other hand, if the curl is in the edges try to install the edge holders. Try to reduce the ink percentage and if the issue persists please contact your support representative.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.