Cancel search

Latex 700W - color calibration obsolette every day after replacing print heads

#1 Office19604 2 months ago

After replacing 3 print heads in 2 days (at different times), the printer required a color calibration. We do a calibration, it passes successfully, the warning disappears. The next day, there is a message on the same substrate: " color calibration obsolette". We calibrate every day and the result is the same. I changed the firmware to a lower version , but again there is no change. Any ideas?

#2 HP Daniela Ciolompea 2 months ago

Hi @Office19604,

We were not able to reproduce with our printers the issues you mentioned. To better understand what happened and why, I suggest opening a case with your support representative. If need be, they will contact HP for advanced troubleshooting.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 gunaydinmesajlari 2 months ago

I have the same problem.

How can we improve it?
#4 Kraigholson920119 2 months ago

Initiating communication with your support agent by submitting a case might prove to be a prudent course of action.

How can we improve it?
#5 HP Daniela Ciolompea 2 months ago

Hi @Office19604,

We were able to find a workaround regarding the issue you are facing, I hope it will help.

Once one or more printheads are replaced, the color calibration for all profiles stored in the printer will be flagged as obsolete. The issue arises when you clone a profile with obsolete color calibration.

To prevent this from happening, you should load media by selecting the substrate you intend to clone. Once loaded, you will observe that the color calibration is marked as obsolete on the front panel screen.

Following this, and before cloning the profile, you should perform the color calibration for the profile you wish to clone. Once the color calibration is completed, the message "color calibration done" will appear on the front panel.

It is at this point that you can proceed to clone the profile without encountering the issue.

How can we improve it?
#6 HP20200 2 months ago

#1 perform a Reset color calibration first and then color calibrate, should solve the issue

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.