Cancel search

Replacement parts for HP Latex 310 2" to 3" core adapter and spindle cap

#1 WrapThatCar 2 years ago

Where can I find replacement parts for the 3" core adapter and spindle caps for the Latex 310? I don't need the entire spindle rod, and I can't find anything online for the 310. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

#2 rachel_HisChurch 2 years ago

I dropped my caps and cracked it, I spoke to the company we purchased the printer from and they sent out replacements. If you didn't buy the printer from a certified company, you could try contacting any company which sells latex printers and ask if they can order you some from HP. Alternatively I have the spindle ends I broke they're not terrible if you want these ones.. (our is a 360) so I don't know if would fit

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 WrapThatCar 2 years ago

Thanks. I appreciate the offer, but I think the 360 is different. I ended up buying the 3" adapters for the DesignJet. They are a little bit smaller lengthwise and the fit was too tight on the core. So we sanded down the edges with a Dremel, and now they fit. I still can't find just the blue spindle cap though, but we are able to make this work for now.

How can we improve it?
#4 er.deepadr12589 a year ago

#1 hello i am facing the same problem can you give me tips on where found the caps and how did you open that 3 inch adaptor from rod. need help thanks. my email is er.deepadr@gmail.com. any help will be great

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.