Cancel search

Side margins on HP 335 & 64" cutter

#1 bsood8069 3 years ago

Hi all,

I am using a 1370mm wide media on the 335 for a print & cut job using SAi My artowrk is 180mm w x 295mm h and my issue is that If I setup the file as only print on the Print Managerm, then i can get 7 up across the width of the media. But if i want to steup the file as a print & cut then i can only fit 6up acorss the media width. I tried different settings but could not make it happen and have been told that the cutter needs extra margin & so it is not possible. The current process leads to a lot of media wastage and just wanted to avoid that. Just wanted to know if someone else has faced a similar problem and is there any soultion. Any support on the matter will be appreciated.

#2 HP Daniela Ciolompea 3 years ago

Hi @bsood8069,

In this case, as you have specified, there is needed an extra margin when you need to perform a print&cut job to reach a good cutting quality accuracy.

It would be recommended to test this case with the mentioned specifications. You could contact your support representative to request this test if it's necessary.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.