Cancel search

Wallcovering - print Papergraphics Digimura RP on HP latex 315

HP Latex 315 Printer

#1 jfp6740 4 years ago

Hello. problem by printing on the wallpaper digimura RP premium. I have traces apparently due to a friction of the media in the oven. What is the solution? what profile do you use for this media? Thank you for your answers

Attachments
   IMG_5170.jpg
   IMG_5171.jpg
#2 HP-Sonia 4 years ago

Hello @jfp6740

From the pictures seems like the print is slightly touching the curing module.

Are you using Take Up Reel or it s not installed ? Because it will be a good point to put tension between printzone and outputzone.

My suggestions are: (a part of intall Take Up Reel):

• to increase the vacuum.
  • try to store the media's roll on the same printing room some hours before printing in order to adapt the temperature on the media
  • use hedge holders (if you are not using)

We have tested the Digimura 2.1 Tactile you can download the profile from the below: http://h19002.www1.hp.com/pub/softlib/latex/Latex360/hp_l3x0_papergraphics_ltd_digimura_2_1_tactile.oms

I hope this information helps

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 jfp6740 4 years ago

thank you very much @#2HP-Sonia I made an exit with this profile about 50 cm - I did not have the problem - I hope it will not appear on the longer outings - it's annoying (and especially not economical) of throw a print after 2.5m or 3m print

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.