Cancel search

Latest Software Update May 2020

#1 kbpearsonuk 3 years ago

Since we have updated the HP 315 and the Production Manager software, we seem to be getting a "almost out of substrate" pop-up message that holds up the printing until we acknowledge it. This is very frustrating. Is there a way of deactivating this?

We normally don't put the roll length in when we set up the machine. I have noticed since the HP 315 update, a yellow notification at the top of the control panel is warning us we are low on substrate (even though it is a new roll). I think it is because we do not put in the roll length when setting up, but I think this is now activating the pop-up winow on the PC.

Anyone else noticed this new feature and is it as annoying for them? Can we turn off this setting, or do we have to put in the roll length to stop it from happening?

Thanks in advance for your help.

#2 HP Daniela Ciolompea 3 years ago

Hi @kbpearsonuk,

As you did not mention which Production Manager you are using (Onyx or Sai), my recommendation would be to synchronize the RIP to the printer again before printing.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.