Cancel search

Latex 310 printer cleaning

#1 dashman12934 a year ago

Hi all I have a latex 310 which I run a lot of high tack vinyl through. Is it possible to access where the vinyl runs through the body of the printer befor it reaches the rollers so I can clean glue residue from the vinyl.

With Thanks Dave

#2 HP Daniela Ciolompea a year ago

Hi @dashman12934,

For the exterior part of the printer and other parts of the printer that you regularly touch during normal operation, cleaning can be performed using a sponge or a soft cloth and a mild household cleaner such as non-abrasive liquid soap.

There may be some dampness from condensation under the fans of the curing module, which should be wiped with a dry cloth.

Make sure that the printer is turned off and unplugged before you clean it, to avoid an electrical hazard. Do not let water get inside the printer and do not use abrasive cleaners on the printer.

The problem might also be related to the drive roller, for this contact your service representative to perform a drive roller cleaning.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.