Cancel search

HP 310 latex hangs in drying mode

#1 JLS 5 years ago

Hi Guys

My HP 310 latex printer hangs in drying mode for for ages (says drying on display panel). Happened all of a sudden on a print job now continues to do so on every job. Drying never ends and I have to hold the power button in to stop it. Or release the lever to pull the stock through. At the end of a print job the stock dries then feeds back into the printer. I noticed the head does not come back from the side to do its final couple of passes over the RHS of the material when the job finishes.

No idea. Just updated the firmware to see if that will fix it with no luck. I am using Flexirip HP basic. Also the print job list in the internet IP page does not show the job in accounting for ink usage etc. It is like there is some kind of communication error??

#2 HP-Sonia 5 years ago

#1 You should revise the settings in the RIP in case anything has been changed. If not then you should contact support service.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.