Cancel search

HP L570 Color Issues

HP Latex 570 Printer

#1 chines6639 4 years ago

I have been reading about the color issues others are having with different printers. My question is, I can print one thing today and two days later because of a correction being made to a print once I print it again to go with the flip-book that print is off in color. Same with days or weeks later if I print something and I need to reprint another panel to go with lets says between a panel of 6 print, Its way off in Color! What can I do to fix this issue? It's killing me. Yes I have done the head cleaning, Color Calibration, Checked the Heads Ect: Thanks for any help!

#2 HP-Sonia 4 years ago

The color calibration has to be made when the printer is in the best conditions, I mean after new PHs installed, Maintenance cart in good conditions, media advance calibrated. Then this color calibration will be saved as a reference. So the printer will be able to get the most accurate color based on that reference.

I hope this information helps to solve your issue

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.