Cancel search

hp latex 310

HP Latex 300 Series

#1 anas6188 4 years ago

i have a problem with my Hp latex 310as it shows in the photos i have a bad color for print heads, although i had changed the print heads and the carriage main PCA

Attachments
#2 HP-Sonia 4 years ago

If not all printheads have been replaced, replace the magenta and optimizer printhead. https://hplatexknowledgecenter.com/blog/how-to-replace-a-printhead-on-the-hp-latex-300-series Then, perform the printhead cleaning. If the issue continues please contact support services.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 paulelw 4 years ago

Your media should not be crinkling and buckling and this will cause further head-strikes and damage printheads. Either move it to find a fresh smooth area or change for a better or newer media roll.

Once you have a successful section/area then check your printheads with a diagnostic and change out any printheads showing breaks. Any printheads not satisfactory and within warranty can be exchanged for new.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.