Cancel search

HP Latex 335 & SAi FlexiPrint Colour Issues

HP Latex 335 Print and Cut Solution Printer

#1 acprintcommand 4 years ago

Our HP Latex 335 prints yellows as grey. I have done all the image maintenance checks, checked the print heads, confirmed that there are sensible defaults for rendering intents and colour profiles if the file does not have any embedded. We have changed profiles, recreated profiles but still, there is the same issue.

When I am doing any of the tests or calibrations on the printer yellow prints fine but when I send anything with yellow to the printer it prints them as grey.

#2 acprintcommand 4 years ago

I have been reading the forums and came across this thread https://hplatexknowledgecenter.com/forum/printers/re-latex-310-color-issues about a faulty print head, we have just recently replaced several heads. So this is a concern as the issue was not occurring before the heads were replaced. But having done the nozzle checks I do not see any issues with the heads there are no broken lines.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 HP Daniela Ciolompea 4 years ago

Hello @acprintcommand,

Can you please check the instructions from this link: https://hplatexknowledgecenter.com/storage/app/uploads/public/5a4/8b5/18b/5a48b518b7b57501715446.pdf.

If the problem persist, you will need to contact HP Support.

How can we improve it?
#4 acprintcommand 4 years ago

#3 Thanks I have followed the cleaning steps on this link. I will contact HP Support.

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.