Cancel search

HP Latex 360 - Firmware update package is corrupted - I have NEXUS_00_06_02.10

HP Latex 300 Series

#1 Invid 5 years ago

I am connected to the internet. I have tried updating the firmware manually and through the printers screen. I just can't seem to update my HP Latex 360 to the latest firmware update which is NEXUS_01_14_00.5

I have version NEXUS_00_06_02.10 installed currently. Do you think it is because I have an old firmware and I cannot upgrade to the latest version? If so how can I upgrade in steps? Please help!!! I just got this printer used from someone.

Attachments
   1.jpg
   2.jpg
   3.jpg
#2 HP-Sonia 5 years ago

#1 Yes, this is the cause. You are using an old firmware, unfortunately we cannot provide it from here. You need to contact your support services in order to do the upgrade.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 Invid 5 years ago

#2 Is this a common issue? I called tech support, provided the serial number, but they said there is no registered owner. I purchased this printer used. One of my media vendors told me NOT to update the firmware, because of bug issues. If it's working, don't bother updating. What is your opinion?

How can we improve it?
#4 kelvin.ng5186 5 years ago

#3 for each fw official release from hp is recommended to update, each update have different fixed or improvement.

How can we improve it?
#5 Invid 5 years ago

#4 said

HP Latex 360 - Firmware update package is corrupted - I have NEXUS_00_06_02.10

Is there an area that I can download each file?

How can we improve it?
#6 5 years ago

#5 On each printer section of this platform you will find a direct link to Firmware: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-latex-360-printers/6838371

How can we improve it?
#7 Invid 5 years ago

#6 This site only provides the latest Firmware update for the HP Latex 360. I need to download an earlier version. I have a very old firmware installed on my HP Latex 360. It seems that I cannot go from a very old firmware to the latest one. Is there a site I can download previous versions of firmware? There has to be something available.

I got this printer used.

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

New comments are not available at this time

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.