Cancel search

HP Latex 360 - White Screen (HP Logo) Frozen

HP Latex 300 Series

#1 cj5240 5 years ago

Our company uses an HP Latex 360 printer, recently when we booted it up we were presented with a white screen with the HP logo on it. This screen does not change and we are unable to do anything with the printer. I have attached an image for a reference. Can anyone assist me with this dilemma, or at least provide some insight as to what the problem may be?

Thank you.

Attachments
#2 HP-ayelenfernandez 5 years ago

#1 Hi cj5240,

I would suggest to contact your reseller for this kind of support.

Looking forward to hearing from you again, Regards.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 stampa5107 5 years ago

i got similar problem 60 days after the warranty expiration. I was quoted 2600 euro to fix this. Luckily the printer managed to boot by itself after i left it unplugged for 2 weeks...

Was this helpful?Yes1 No0
100% of users thought this content was helpful.
How can we improve it?
#4 paulelw 5 years ago

Your Hard Drive could be failing. A service technician would need to perform a recovery before replacing it. You can also reinstall the firmware or wait for a newer version when released.

How can we improve it?
#5 michaelb6256 4 years ago

#3 Did your frozen white screen ever return? If so what fixed it, please?

How can we improve it?
#6 HP-Sonia 4 years ago

Hello @michaelb6256 This kind of issue has to be checked by an HP service agent, as #4 @paulelw suggested. Besides, I would recommend installing the latest FW if it's not been done yet, and if it's done, reinstall it again. This is the only thing that a user can do by her/himself, further actions have to be performed by HP Service.

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

New comments are not available at this time

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.