Cancel search

HP Latex 365 Starts Sharp, blurry when 5 meter is printed

#1 Filip.degryse8488 3 years ago

Printing on Poli-Tape Poli-Flex ID 4010 with the profile available on the printer (downloaded). Prints starts fine (see image labeled 'Start'), but after aprrox. 5 meter, the print is quite blurry (see image labeled '5m'). What could cause this?

Attachments
   Start.JPG
   5m.JPG
#2 tjvisualdesign5118 3 years ago

It's possible that the vacuum is too strong, try lowering it and see if it helps. I had this problem and it was the damn vacuum.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 Filip.degryse8488 3 years ago

That's an interesting suggestion, we'll try that. Thanks.

How can we improve it?
#4 HP Daniela Ciolompea 3 years ago

Hi @Filip.degryse8488,

If you are facing this issue after 5 meters, it could be related to substrate advance.

On the user guide (page 119) you can find the steps to follow in order to set the substrate advancing settings: http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05269091.pdf The advance is related to the internal subsystem substrate advance sensor. If the problem persists, you should contact your support representative to check for any potential issue related to the sensor.

How can we improve it?
#5 Latorre 2 years ago

Hello, We are having the same problem with two 570 lately, after 2 or 3 meters all the printing work start to blurry increasing more by distance. I add a couple of examples. You resolve the problem Filip? I will be grateful any help. Thanks

Attachments
   image.png
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.