Cancel search

Latex 315 Crashing

HP Latex 300 Series

#1 ian6294 4 years ago

HI Folks, The company I work for has two Latex 315 printers. Today, one of the two Flexiprint programs we use kept crashing causing the prints to fail again and again. This had happened once before so I restarted the printer and computer with no success. So, being that there are two, I put the substrate into the other printer which had been printing fine all morning. Upon replacing the substrate, the other Flexiprint program crashed and caused the print to fail. I have called the tech department of the reseller we got the printers from and am waiting on an answer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 ivoslbg5445 4 years ago

#1 Hi ian6294 Some latest Windows and Flexy updates are causing this. Try to remove latest updates..

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 HP-Sonia 4 years ago

Hello If the issue happens on this selected media you should back up your media profiles and delete it from the printer then download the profiles again from the HP Media Locator. I hope this information helps.

How can we improve it?
#4 paulelw 4 years ago

#1 said You can do a full backup of your media profiles and do a full reinstall of Flexi on one of the workstations.

Do this if you are unable to restore from a previous backup point (Windows).

It would normally be best to deactivate any updates in background or any update installations unless necessary (Security or stability improvements).

How can we improve it?
#5 holmcody 4 years ago

I had also the same issue but can't find the way to remove the latest updates

How can we improve it?
#6 paulelw 4 years ago

#1 A recent Windows update is causing crashes with SAi. I would recommend contacting SAi for the patch files. You IT person can install these correctly.

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.