Cancel search

Latex 360 Squeaking noise

#1 mmoore8358 2 years ago

HP Latex 360 carriage squeaks or something is squeaking as it makes passes back toward maintainance cartridge. It makes a squeak noise when moving to the left. No print errors and prints are perfect. Printer starts up and all checks are a go. Just this horrible squeaking. Tension belt was replaced back in Sept/Oct 2021. No issues since tech install it back months ago. Just a couple weeks ago starting noticing the squeaks as carriage moves to left.

Are the print heads needing replaced? Any insight would be helpful. Thanks

#2 HP Daniela Ciolompea 2 years ago

Hi @HP Latex 2700 Series Jumbo Dual Roll Kit,

If the printing is ok, the squeaking noise is not from the PHs, but check anyway the PH nozzle state and watch if any of them are out.

The sound might be coming from the friction between the rail and the maintenance cartridge, try to lubricate the zone and see if with the movement of the MC cartridge any part is touching the area where the friction noise is coming from.

If the noise doesn't disappear, I suggest getting in touch with your support representative.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 mmoore8358 2 years ago

#2 Thanks for your reply. I have oiled both top and bottom rails and it still exists. I am about have a remote call with tech support. Appreciate your reply.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.