Cancel search

Latex 800W Error Code: 8897-D263-0000

#1 jkaufman11167 a year ago

Getting an error while trying to color calibrate an adhesive vinyl, 8897-D263-0000. Happens almost immediately after hitting go. Strangely, we just had service to replace the color spectrophotometer and was able to successfully calibrate two other brands of adhesive vinyl. Any help on what this error code is pointing to would be very appreciated!

#2 HP Daniela Ciolompea a year ago

Hi @jkaufman11167,

We had a previous case that was solved after a firmware update and performing the TUR calibration. I hope this helps.

Was this helpful?Yes1 No0
100% of users thought this content was helpful.
How can we improve it?
#3 kn80guidry a year ago

Any further information on this issue just updated to FW to PLS_40_22_52.1 and have attempted color calibration multiple time only to consistently receive the error message 8897-D263-0000.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#4 kn80guidry a year ago

I performed the TUR cal and , happy to report the issue appears to be resolved. The CLC printed and scanned with no issue.

Was this helpful?Yes1 No0
100% of users thought this content was helpful.
How can we improve it?
#5 kn80guidry a year ago

--- comment deleted ---

#6 Ben_JoyceDesign 6 months ago

Just re-bumping this post. We have a standard HP800 (non white) and now have this issue. I have tried a flash of the latest firmware and a TUR calibration (which has helped some people above) to which i have had no luck or resolution. It happens whatever the media profile is loaded. Just seeing if there was any further support on this or any additional information.

Regards

EDIT : After failing attempts of the above yesterday, allowing the printer to power down for 24 hours, and then re running a firmware flash and a TUR calibration has since solved this issue. Would be nice to have a patch though to stop this occurring in the future.

How can we improve it?
#7 HP Daniela Ciolompea 6 months ago

Hi @Ben_JoyceDesign,

From HP we are working on a firmware update to help solve this issue in the future.

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

New comments are not available at this time

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.