Cancel search

Need Profile for HP 700 Duratex 13 oz banner material - Having serious issues with color output

#1 tammy9639 2 years ago

We recently purchased an HP 700 not realizing how limited the number of profiles available for print media. We need help with getting a profile for Duratex 13 oz. banner material. Grey's are printing green. No other issue with color on media where there is an existing profile. Anyone have a suggestion or source.

#2 DW StudioZ 2 years ago

#1 I had to program ours from scratch with the same roll. I only calibrated it for 6 pass and 6 colors at 110%. Ran both test so it would sync both color and functionally. I bumped the curing heat 5 and from the generic because it wasn't curing it efficiently. Curing temp 107 Vacuum 10 Inter-pass delay 300 and can't remember the original settings...

AJ ~ DW StudioZ in Ashland, VA

Was this helpful?Yes1 No0
100% of users thought this content was helpful.
How can we improve it?
#3 HP Daniela Ciolompea 2 years ago

Hi @tammy9639,

Here are the steps to follow

Steps to follow:

• Clone the generic PVC banner profile

• Rename as Duratex 13 (or custom name)

• Perform a color calibration: follow the User Guide Color calibration section (on page 113)

• Make sure that the ICC option is ON at the RIP settings

Was this helpful?Yes1 No0
100% of users thought this content was helpful.
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.