Cancel search

HP Latex 115 carriage rubbing on window perforated film

#1 steve10272 2 years ago

how do I get the printer to stop dragging the carriage on perforated window film. I seen on the forum where people said to increase the vacuum, but i cant find where to adjust it.

#2 HP Daniela Ciolompea 2 years ago

Hi @steve10272

I recommend using the HP PrintOs Media Locator to download the media presets per printer model. These media presets are certified by HP Media Certification Program to be fully compatible with the HP printer and inks, and also, other profiled media that have great performance.

Use the Print Os Media Locator https://www.printos.com/ml/#/home to find the most accurate Media Preset Settings for the media that want to use. You can filter or sort by media brand/manufacturer, name, type, sub-type, etc. See attached image.

If you don't find the Media Preset from the media that you need, you can start making a cloned media preset from the front panel of the generics media available for each application. In this case, for the perforated film.

Using the front panel, access the advanced settings menu to check the settings, modifiy them, and print with best-printed results.

Attachments
   picture.png
Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.