Cancel search

Latex 365 image shift possible?

#1 phil18156 5 months ago

Hi All, I am printing things for cutting, but by default the prints are too close to the edge of material for cutter mark detection... How can I move the print away from the right margin?

I know there is a setting that can shift 7.2mm from rhs but that is not enough.

I can't find anything in the printer settings that works and my rip (Onyx PosterShop 12)(old version is all I have) can't move the print, so it always comes out right against right margin.

#2 woody151217953 5 months ago

Good morning, if you are using the onyx RIP , when you look at the screen on the right hand side there is your "print now" box. at the top of this box you have button that looks like a gear with the word placement next to it. click on this button and it will allow you to set the offsets etc. I hope this helps. TBH i am fairly new to the onyx RIP and latex printer and i am not sure of the layout of the version you are using but i had a similar issue myself the other day.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 phil18156 5 months ago

Perfect! Right under my nose... I was looking through all the printer setup options, it seems strange that it is not in those also.

How can we improve it?
#4 woody151217953 5 months ago

Glad it worked for you

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.