Cancel search

Latex 570 internet connectivity issue

#1 rayaruskova 2 years ago

My HP Latex 570 is having trouble connecting to the internet. I have the latest firmware updated (STORM_00_13_07.1) and have checked to make sure the cable is secure on both the printer and the router. When i run the Connectivity Wizard I get the error message #13 (Internet connectivity settings) of step 2 (internet connectivity) with the error message "[29] No internet connectivity detected. Internet Connectivity may require enabling the web proxy. Click 'Modify' to enable the proxy, define the address and port." I don't want to run through a network proxy because I have a cable directly connected to the router. I can see the printer by its IP address and connect it locally to the computer's RIP software, but Media Presets cannot be searched through the substrate library. Also lost connection with the printer in PrintOS. Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

#2 HP Daniela Ciolompea 2 years ago

Hi @rayaruskova,

The printer is having issues with the internet connectivity because of the proxy configuration, so to solve it there is no other solution than configure it since it is blocking the printer internet access. The pdf attached has some instructions on the whitelist of acceptable entities (domains) that are allowed to be accessed in the network, other connections are being blocked.

It is related to the latex 3000 and 1500 series but applicable to other printer series as the instructions and acceptable domains don't change.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.