Best practices to achieve the intended length in tiling applications printing on 3M traffic signage
This article provides a complete guide for printing tiling applications with the optimal length and color using:
- 3M™ Diamond Grade ™ DG Reflective Sheeting Series 4000
- 3M™ High-Intensity Prismatic Reflective Sheeting Series 3930
The only supported RIP for this application which is eligible for 3M MCS warranty is SAi Production Manager Authorized 3M Traffic Edition.
Find attached the complete guide and an illustrative video for setting the left hub of the Take-up reel procedure.
- Tilling Specification
- Before printing: Preparing the printer
- Loading the substrate for color calibration
- How to load the Substrate 3M Traffic Signage DG4000 or HIP3930
- Before printing: Output size Compensation Plot
- Printing: Preparing the job
- Printing: How to check the output compensation value applied on the file correctly
- Extra: Videos Index