Recycling and disposal instructions for the used original HP ink supplies
HP introduces the Eco-Carton cartridges
- 80% reduction in plastic (grams/liter)
- 66% reduction in C02 emissions (manufacturing emissions and transport efficiency)
- Easy to use and recycle
- Lower carbon footprint
- Carton-based instead of plastic
- Use of recycled materials
HP provides many free and convenient ways to recycle your used original HP ink supplies.
Additionally, HP provides a free program for business customers to return signage printed using selected recyclable HP large-format papers. For more information about these HP programs, see the HP website at the following link: http://www.hp.com/recycle.
Note: HP recommends that you wear gloves when handling ink-system components.
To recycle an HP Eco-Carton ink cartridge, follow these steps:
- Recycle the cardboard as you normally would, then place the remaining ink bag in your HP Planet Partners bin to be submitted to HP Planet Partners.