The course is an introduction and overview of PrintOS platform and applications for HP Latex customers.
The current PrintOS training (HP LFP PrintOS - Introductory Information Course) has been updated to accommodate the latest functionalities available on the platform.
Among other improvements, you will understand the new functionalities on:
- Print Beat
- How to remotely monitor your printer and your productivity
- All printer notifications for errors that have occurred that have stopped production
- Remote access to Job History information
- Cost information directly from Print Beat
- Configuration Center
- Full-fleet visibility & control over any needed printer routines that are pending
- Quick & easy deployment of substrate configurations to multiple compatible devices
- Automatic backups of printer media profiles so that you never lose any previous references
- Learn App: new training application available for all our customers registered for PrintOS
Do not skip it and make sure you are using PrintOS to its fullest! It is already available for you at the Learn app in your PrintOS account (https://learn.www.printos.com/).
If you haven’t registered on PrintOS, check here how to do it.