New versions of firmware and software (IPS and Print Care) for the HP Stitch S1000 Printer Series are available for download. This firmware version can be used for printers with and without the contact heater.
Highlights of this release:
- Drying system errors (17.XX) improvements
- New fields on the service plot
- Diagnostic 22002 “Air pressure system” removed from normal mode
- New carbon filter installation diagnostic for user
- Upgraded printers with contact heaters now identified
- Diagnostic 47010 removed from Print Care
- Diagnostic 47006 enabled for operator mode
- Start of the queue gap increased to 500 mm
- Start of the queue gap timeout removed
- Color bar position configuration enabled
- Issues with intermediate tank end of life after replacement resolved
- Bug in diagnostic 91004 fixed
- Minor fixes and improvements.
- Print Care maintenances issues fixed
See more details in the attached document.