Cancel search

Error message on L26500

HP Latex 200 Series

#1 TGAPCLT 8 years ago

Good morning!

Got Error Code 61:09 while printing on L26500 last night. Recommendation: RIP is unable to communicate with the printer. Check that all relevant cables are properly connected, and check whether the RIP has displayed any error message.

I did the following:

• No such message at the rip

• All cables are in place and in good shape
  • Cleared job and resent with same result, followed by message "Sending Print 3", cleared and resent again followed by "Sending Print 4"
  • Reset Printerhard drive back to Factory Default - still got same results
  • Uninstalled RIP ( Onyx PosterShop v11) and plan to re-install tonight

in the event the error is still present after I re-install my rip, does anyone have any other suggestions or ideas?

Thanks!

#2 HP-MarcM 8 years ago

Hi TGAPCLT,

the SE 61:09 code, indicates that there is a communication problem between the RIP and the printer. For these kind of errors I will like to ask you to follow the possible solutions below:

1. Check that the LAN cable of the PC where the RIP is installed is well connected (Done)
  2. Check that the LAN cable of the printer is well connected (Done).
  3. Check if there is any other error message in the RIP (Done).
  4. Check if this SE appears also with another job. If not the problem is that the job is corrupted.
  5. Uninstall the RIP and install the last version. (did this solve your problem?) If none of this recommendations worked, my advice is to contact support directly since it will be really difficult to help you remotely.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.