Cancel search

HP 3000

#1 Shane Wilson 3 years ago

Anyone else with an HP3000 Latex printer, having issues with the grey foam inside the fan covers disintegrating and falling apart and blocking jamming up the fans?

#2 HP Daniela Ciolompea 3 years ago

Hi @Blind Concepts Australia,

Please contact technical service, as kits with new foams will be available.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 stephen7706 3 years ago

Yes ours is doing the same. #1 these fans though are very tough and will suck the foam through. If you are getting module errors such as Fan spinning not detected in the IPS screen you may be experiencing an issue with the connectors being heat affected.

How can we improve it?
#4 kelvin.ng5186 3 years ago

#3 if your printer is still under warranty, then you may just log a case with your service provider to replace the Curing Mod Covers with Isolator Foams SVC .

How can we improve it?
#5 noraaustin727924 3 years ago

I am using this printer, it been a year that I am using it, I bought it from Coupon codify and still, it's working best, its output, color everything is as, like the first day, I don't know from where you bought it if you bought it from any local shops you need to contact them and tell them about your issue.

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.