Cancel search

HP Latex 370 Not Able To Go Online

#1 apcguam 2 years ago

The printer still communicates with the PC RIP ok. But out of the blue it no longer can go on the internet. I can still print, but if I need to look for another profile from the printer it no longer works. I checked the printer settings and everything checks out. The printer also tries to send an error code to HP when the printer is turned on but it fails to send because the printer cannot go on the internet. Any ideas?

#2 HP Daniela Ciolompea 2 years ago

Hi @apcguam,

Please check the connectivity to the internet:

Ensure you are using an IP static, instead of configured by DHCP, otherwise, every time you power on the printer (or wake up from sleep) the server can assign a different IP address. See image1 attached.

Check also if you have set up properly the proxy server and make sure you are using port :8080 instead of :80.

On our site, we are not using a proxy server, but I assume you might be using it, so please check with IT that this Server proxy is working properly. See image2 attached.

Check web proxy configuration. See image3 attached.

If after these recommendations the printer is not running properly please contact your support representative.

Attachments
   image1.png
   image2.png
   image3.png
Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 alievserega179675 2 years ago

#1 said

HP Latex 370 Not Able To Go Online

Troubleshooting guide and online help for your HP Latex 370 Printer. ... Support for your HP PCs and printers when you need it.

mybpcreditcard

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.