Cancel search

Latex 3000 UV lamps

#1 seckin.sah8351 3 years ago

Hello there, My UV lamps do not light up. It mentions using Optimizer, which is not a product of HP. How is this possible? Are there fake Optimizers? I always buy it from the authorized dealer (10 liters). Also Optimizer head marked. And the lamps do not light up. They said it will burn after spending 30 liters. I spent more than 100 liters but it didn't burn. How long will this take? I think this was due to a pressure sensor error. How will it fix?

#2 HP Daniela Ciolompea 3 years ago

Hi @seckin.sah8351,

This seems to be a false non-HP ink case. I suggest contacting your support representative to escalate the case and schedule a remote session to clear the flag.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 rosenildaamericans11024 a year ago

You might get it repaired under warranty! This is a sore point for all craftsmen because lamps are not cheap, and repairs at today's rates cost a lot of money. And the warranty repair is free. I only worked with the LED bulbs I installed in the car's cabin: https://www.vont.com/product/vont-car-smart-strip-light/ . I am satisfied with these lights! To understand if you can repair or replace your equipment under warranty, you only need to answer two questions. Does the seller give a documented warranty on your purchase? Does the breakage of your lamp qualify as a warranty case? You cannot be repaired under warranty if you do not have a valid warranty card. Be sure to ask the seller when you buy it!

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.