Cancel search

HP Latex 115 Bar Code

#1 russell8934 2 years ago

I am new to the Latex 115 print cut solution and notice that when I do a print cut job, my Barcode prints in Black Only and not yellow and Black.

#2 HP Daniela Ciolompea 2 years ago

Hi @russell8934,

You have to make sure that in the RIP the option selected for the barcode is yellow (this is the default option normally). You could see it in the HP Barcode option from the RIP (be sure the RIP is updated to the last version, just in case). If all the options in the RIP are selected correctly, it could be a problem with the supplies and it might be necessary to replace the printheads and cartridges. Also, you might need to uninstall and re-install the RIP to make sure that it works properly.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 LisaPeters 2 years ago

I also spent a long time trying to figure out why the bar code does not print yellow, and then I realized that I did it in the wrong department, so just a black and white printer! :D

How can we improve it?
#4 zpavel4199707 2 years ago

#1 throughs; LAN connectivity and HP media basket add convenience. Optimised workflow management from a single point – includes unique software with barcode.

MCDVOICE

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.