Cancel search

An unidentified loose plastic part...

#1 Kristoffer 3 years ago

... is not what you want to find inside your printer, but we did.

It was lodged inside one of the cartridge drawers and I had to take it out to replace the cartridge.

The printer seems to be running fine, but it would be interesting to know what I just pulled out.

#2 HP Daniela Ciolompea 3 years ago

Hi @Kristoffer,

This part is not needed to use the printer, it is just a protective plastic used for the first installation.

Was this helpful?Yes1 No0
100% of users thought this content was helpful.
How can we improve it?
#3 R.WILLEMS TRIPA B.V. 2 years ago

#1 this is part of the left cover, it's like a spacer.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex


HP Latex Blog


How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.