Cancel search

Color variation Hp L26500

HP Latex 200 Series

#1 FranciscoRojas 9 years ago

Ok, I was doing some test with phototex and my L26500, everything was going great until I start printing my second wallpaper on phototex.

It was a wooden like wallpaper, gray wood. three tiles in total, the first one was perfect, gray wood... the second and third went .... well... PINK.

What started like a gray wooden like wallpaper finish as a pink wooden like wallpaper. The wallpaper was for my kids bedroom (two girls) so I as still able to use it, but I dont know what the problem was!

After the three tiles were printed, I reprinted the first one so I have three pink tiles, and used the gray one on a door.

Why did that happened? After the print I clean the printheads but havent done any test yet.

Some pictures of what happened.

Attachments
   la foto.JPG
   la foto2.JPG
   la foto3.JPG
#2 HP-MarcM 9 years ago

Hi Francisco,

Sorry for the delay, but I've seen the post this morning. I think that is a problem of the C/LC pen. I will advise you to clean them (as you did), and if the problem continues, I will recommend you to replace it.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 --- 7 years ago

Was there a final solution for this? I have a similar problem with our 260.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

New comments are not available at this time

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.