Cancel search

HP Latex 365 - 98:03 Potential-print quality problem. Check printheads using the printhead status plot.

#1 Lettrastudio 3 years ago

Hey guys,

I'm getting the following error:

98:03 Potential-print quality problem. Check printheads using the printhead status plot.

At first, we were having some pretty noticeable horizontal banding issues in LC color. We've aligned and cleaned the printheads countless times and also changed the LC/LM printhead. So now, its printing fine. No issues with the print quality but the 98:03 message is still popping up.

Anyone with same issue or possible solution for this?

#2 kelvin.ng5186 3 years ago

#1 said

were having some pretty noticeable horizontal banding issues in LC color. We've aligned and cleaned the printheads countless times and also change

Hi, if you print head nozzle is good, no large amount nozzle missing on a printhead, then you can try to clean/replace the drop detector. but before this please make sure the print head status plot all printhead health is functioning well.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
#3 HP Daniela Ciolompea 3 years ago

Hi @Lettrastudio,

I would suggest doing a nozzle check test plot followed by a complete printhead cleaning cycle. If the issue persists then re-insert the printheads and perform the nozzle check again, then cleaning, and printhead alignment. I hope this helps.

How can we improve it?
#4 weber7641 3 years ago

Hello. Maybe your Color Cartridge has a broken bag error? We had the same issue, with missing ink at print start. After 3 cm Quality is fine. We replaced one Ink Cartridge, and the error is gone

How can we improve it?
#5 chines6639 a year ago

I am having the same Issue but I have already went through those steps. How do I Clean the drop detector? Thx Much! Caren

How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.