Cancel search

HP Latex 365 wont print top right corner

#1 kalakoadzigns9604 2 years ago

I have a HP Latex 365 that I have had for two years. I use SAI for production and most of our artwork is done on Adobe Illustrator. I have been printing banners lately and all of a sudden no matter what my production manager says (ie. it is centered on the media) the banner, 2ft x 5ft, will push and align to the right side of the substrate when printing and towards the middle to the very end of the print it cuts the top right off and moves it to the left leaving a blank white space in the top right corner of the banner. I have never had this issue before.

I have tried using vectored images, flattened (Jpeg), flattened on top of vectored item, and all different artwork strategies but it still prints aligned to the right with the same problem. The only quick fix that was found is making a separate box that is bigger than the banner artwork and it printed dead center on the substrate but when trying to recreate this it printed back to the right. I am at my wits end. It isn't the artwork, the roll was loaded correctly, the ICC profiles match, and this all happened out of the blue. One day it was printing banners fine and now this I will try to post pictures of what I am talking about.

Attachments
   image0.jpeg
#2 HP Daniela Ciolompea 2 years ago

Hi @kalakoadzigns9604,

Since the case seems to be a problem with SAI's own software, we recommend that you contact SAI's technical customer service. They will be able to attend to help solve the issue with the RIP.

Was this helpful?Yes0 No0
How can we improve it?
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP.

Remember
To make recommendations or participate please Sign In and post a message.

Latest conversations HP Latex

HP Latex Blog

How likely are you to recommend HP Large Format Knowledge Center to a colleague?
  • Not at all likely
  • Extremely likely
Thanks for your collaboration
To provide additional details, click here.